Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Moonlit Avatar

I was watching television the other night when a commercial came on and my eyes started to wander, as usual. I looked behind me and saw the moonlight shining through this panel. Its one of my favorites because it was the first panel that I designed while taking a stained glass class many years ago.
This is also the window that gets the afternoon sun and when that happens, you can't even imagine the brilliance the glass around the mask.
I took several shots but this one turned out to be the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First...your work is beautiful.

2nd, tag, you're it...here are the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the Rules in your Blog
* Write 7 Random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each Person know they've been tagged

My Inspired Reality said...

Absolutely gorgeous:)

Swapna said...

Hi just found your blog..you are very talented...