Saturday, October 05, 2013

In April of 2012 I opened a jewelry supply shop on Etsy and named it TreeChild1 Jewelry Findings And Supplies. The name comes from my tree hugging daughter and my avatar is of her sitting under a tree reading a book, which is her favorite pastime. Little did I know that it would take off so fast. With that said....I've been very busy. I was so busy at one time that I didn't have time to create any new items. I do now because I made a schedule, and I stick to it. The above picture shows a few of the items I carry and I'm always adding more. Come visit and browse around to see what I have to offer. www.TreeChild1.etsy.com

2 comments:

شركة ضي الرحمن said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام

محمود زيزو said...

شركة الحمد نحن سعداء بتقديم ارقي خدمه في سبيل المواطن حرصن منا علي الصحه العامه
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
نقدم لكم افضل المنتجات الفعاهى و غير الضاره علي الصحه العامه حرصن منا علي سلامه الفرد
شركة رش مبيدات بجازان
j