Monday, June 07, 2010

In Four Treasuries This Month

What is a Treasury? It is a collection of items related to a theme, chosen by Etsy members.
So far this month, 4 of my stained glass pieces were chosen to be in Treasuries. For me, this is an honor that my items were chosen from the millions of items on Etsy.

In this beautiful Treasury named Somewhat Transparent, my Business Card Holder was included. This Treasury was made by Peachy Designs.

This colorful Treasury was made by soap and named Full Spectrum. Go. She used my multi-colored Paperweight in this fun Treasury.

The Simple Beauty Of Nature is the name WhimsicalJewels used for this visually festive Treasury. She featured my Trinket Box.

In this last one named Translucent World made by MsPolite, my Earrings and Pendant Set was featured along with other stunning pieces.
Please take the time to visit the shops of the curators of these eye pleasing Treasuries.

No comments: